New Impact CU Mobile banking app now available in the app store!
We have released an all-new Mobile Banking app created by the same vendor that the credit union uses for Home Banking. If you are a current Mobile Banking user, you will need to download the new Mobile Banking app from the app store in order to continue using Mobile Banking after May 22, 2017. Find the app in the store by searching Impact CU. This is not an update to the existing app, it is a brand new app. If you are using our current Mobile Banking app, it will continue to work through May 21st. Starting May 22nd, the old app will be turned off and you will have to use our new app for Mobile Banking access. The new app has all the same features as our current app and more.
- Download the new app from your device's app store by searching: Impact CU
- Log in using your Home Banking username and password
- You will see the same Security Image and Security Phrase that you have setup in Home Banking
- You will be prompted to have a passcode sent, but you will have the option to Remember This Device so you will not be prompted for future logins unless you delete your cookies or clear the cache on your device
- If you are not currently enrolled in Home Banking, you can enroll directly from the mobile app.
- No longer have to register device in Home Banking
- New users are able to enroll directly from a device using the app
- Setup payees or make payments in our Bill Pay System
- Option to setup Quick Balances to view account balances without logging into the app
- View images of cleared checks
- Send secure messages to the Credit Union
Go to main navigation