Welcome CanDo Credit Union Members to Our Impact Family
We are excited to announce that CanDo Credit Union has entered into an agreement to merge with Impact Credit Union. The merger will occur on May 31, 2018. Members will not notice much change initially in business operations. A full data conversion will occur June 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018 with full conversion slated for October 1, 2018.
For more information, please see the following documents-
- CanDo Credit Card Conversion Member Letter
- CanDo Merger Announcement
- CanDo Merger FAQ
- Welcome Letter and Disclosures
Changing of Direct Deposits/Automatic Withdrawals
- Notification to your existing Direct Deposit and/or Automatic Withdrawal providers may begin now with the effective date of October 1st.
- While each provider has a time frame please be assured your existing Direct Deposits or Automatic Withdrawals will be monitored and transferred to your new Impact Account Number during the transition.
- The following information will be used to notify your existing Direct Deposit and Automatic payment providers:
- Our Routing Number: 241276910
- Your Impact Member Number: (Which is your current Member number with a 60 in front of it. Example: If your current number is 1234567 then your Impact Member number is 601234567)
- ***Specify if it is a Savings; Checking; or Loan Account***
- Savings: 601234567
- Checking: Your MICR# (Located at the bottom of the Impact checks you should have just received)
- Loans: Use Member number 601234567 stating it is a loan payment
- This process can be handled over the phone and/or online for most providers. Social Security may be contacted at 1-800-772-1213.
- If you have Direct Deposit being distributed to multiple accounts please contact the Credit Union for assistance.
- Please contact any of our offices if you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance with this process.
- You should receive a new Impact Debit/ATM card and PIN in the mail before Sept. 18th. If you currently use your CanDo Debit/ATM card and do not receive a new card by Sept. 18th, please contact the credit union.
- DO NOT SHRED YOUR CANDO CARD. You will continue to use your CanDo Debit/ATM card until the conversion weekend.
- You will need to stop using your CanDo card and start using your new Impact card at Noon on Sunday, Sept. 30th. Your CanDo cards will be shutdown at that time.
- Authorized transactions not posted to your CanDo account before close of business on Friday, Sept. 28th as well as any approved authorizations made with your CanDo card during conversion weekend will be posted to your Impact Credit Union account. There will be a delay in those postings.
Home Banking/Mobile Banking
- The current CanDo Home Banking system will go down on Friday, Sept. 28th.
- You can now start registering for Home Banking under your new Impact member number, which is your current member number with a 60 in front of it. For example, if your member number is 1234567 then your new Impact number will be 601234567.
- We suggest you register for Home Banking under your new Impact member number before October 1st for a smoother transition.
- To register, we will need to have an active email address and current phone number on file.
- Once you are logged into Home Banking, you will not see any balances, loan accounts, or certificates until October 1st.
- If you normally see accounts you are joint on when you login to Home Banking, please contact the credit union so we can set that up.
- To get started with Home Banking, click here to register.
- You can also enroll directly from our mobile app for iOS or Android
- Download the app from your devices's app store by searching: Impact CU
- You will be walked through the same registration process
- Mobile Banking features
- Members who have used voice banking within the last six months will receive instructions in the mail for enrolling in the new system.
- If you do not receive instructions by Sept. 14th and you use Voice Banking, please contact the credit union.